Sunday, May 27, 2018

Back to Blogging

Blogging Again!!!!

I started this page well over five years ago.  The intent was to create a fun, informative avenue to attempt to begin blogging.  It lasted a short while.  However,  I never took it too seriously nor did I put in the time and/or effort to make it something of value.  Once again I have the urge!!!!

Without a doubt healthcare and medicine has changed drastically since my last post.  This trend will not stop.  Whether we are in a better place now can be debated on both sides.  However, the one thing I believe all will agree on is that changes have occurred and will continue to occur.

We shall see how long my attempt at blogging lasts this time.  I'm planning on posting regularly.  I'm also planning on the subject matter being extremely variable.  I intend to incorporate my personal life and experiences frequently, helping you to get to know me.  Often times expressing opinions where I'd love to hear feedback and your opinions (both in agreement and disagreement).  Hopefully, this will create an informative and entertaining dialogue for everyone involved.

Hope you will enjoy and engage!!





No comments:

Post a Comment